Simple works fine

no strings attached;

10/15/2007

noone but me from URL @ 12:48 AM

XVII (I do not love you...) by Pablo Neruda

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you as the plant that never blooms
but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way

than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

-
Hello dad.
I havent talked to you in 8 days.

Every word, every day that goes unspoken only widens the gap between us.
Its gna take a toll on our relationship;

things are never going to be the way they once were.
I still vivdly remember the day at the beach i told you of my life plans & you just smiled.
): Now, its like all you ever do is frown upon me.

Something went wrong. Something went wrong badly.

It scares me shithell to realise that life still goes on;
that it still goes on without you being a part of it.

i need to talk to someone but i do not know who.
i only know i need to talk.

say it isnt so.
i need to hear that badly.

template by seven ten design